By using this website (wtstats.info), you agree to abide by the following simple rules and guidelines;
We reserve the right to edit any and all content that has been placed on wtstats.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice and are retro active.
- You certify that you are 13 years of age or over. All those individuals under 13 years of age will need a full release form from their parents before posting any material. This is in compliance with the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act of 2000 (COPPA).
- All content posted at this site are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster.
- When you add any content to our system, you are granting a soft license to the site to use it – this is non-exclusive, you reserve all rights for any other use of your material.
- You should hold the right to post any content in any form on our system, this means that if you are not the copyright holder of the content (photograph, text, etc) you must ensure that it is content in the public domain, or that you have permission to use the content.
- Personal exposure. Anyone posting another members personal details or electronic details (emails, social networking links, etc) without permission will be banned.
- All material may be moderated or removed for foul language and commercialized promotional posts.
- Always be respectful of other users, the system, and the moderators.
- Links to adult content, pages with links to adult content, conterfeit documents or material describing anything against internationally accepted laws will be removed as soon as appropriate.
- You agree not to hold wtstats or it’s members liable for anything stated within the forums or blog posts.
- In the event of a court order or request from legitimate authorities, wtstats will co-operate and will divulge information such as IP address and email address. In other cases, wtstas will protect its members and their privacy as much as possible.
- You are responsible for your own posts and content uploaded, you are responsible for any repercussions faced by uploading any content.
- wtstats is not liable for loss of content and strongly recommend having a backup of photos and written content prior to uploading it onto the site.
- Claims of action, flames, and calls to action against any company or person may be removed – again on a case-by-case basis.
- wtstats does not allow any direct ‘relationship’ requests – there are many ‘dating websites’ available specifically for this purpose.
- Do not post email addresses in forum posts or blog entries (moderators will remove these when seen) – this is for your benefit not ours. Email addresses are harvested from web pages by spammers and unfortunately placed on multinational spam databases – protect your privacy!
- Commercial or self-promotion (i.e. backlinks, logos as profile photos, or the like) may be blocked depending on whether such promotion lends to or detracts from the site as a whole, and such content is ultimately at the complete discretion of volunteer moderators and wtstats administrators.
- Insults and/or exposure of personal information should not be made where the individual is identifiable – anywhere on wtstats i.e. do not upload photos of people and negatively comment on them if that person is identifiable. Do not post the full name (or give information that would make them easily identifiable) of someone and then proceed to insult or reveal details of their private lives (without permission).
- Do not post content that is patently derogatory or demeans another person’s race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or other status.
- The best quality blogs are generated by using the provided features (i.e. the photo uploader, TB Code, search box, etc.), however, occasional workarounds are provided based on user requests. When releasing future versions of wtstats, we cannot guarantee that such workarounds will continue working or that a replacement workaround will be found.
- For the best experience, we highly recommend using Firefox, Chrome, Safari, or IE9 onward as we do not test earlier versions of IE. We cannot guarantee that you are receiving the highest quality experience if you are using an alternate browser.
Photos and Videos
- You may only upload media to the wtstats website where the you are the owner or copyright holder of the media or have explicit permission from the copyright holder.
- Photos should not be uploaded if they are of other people in compromising situations (unless with permission).
- Nude or pornographic or explicit images should not be uploaded. Some exceptions can be made (e.g. tribal dress), but photos which break these rules will be removed at the moderators discretion.
- Photos of people with insulting or inflammatory captions should not be added. Moderators may remove such photos without notice.